Tuesday, May 20, 2014

22nd May 2014 - 26th May 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Yesterday I had a sudden bout of extra energy during my training. Thank You!

Today I'm going to pray for your guidance. I really must keep myself grounded and know what is right and what is wrong and take the best course of action for the right reasons. Please guide me. Please bless me.

I would like to say my prayer of Thanks today.

I am very thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. Please bless them and keep them safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

I am very thankful for all the love, support and kindness that surrounds me. Please guide me to lead my life with compassion and love. Thank you.

I am very thankful everyday for the food, the clothes and the roofs that I am blessed with. Please guide me to share my abundances. Thank you.

I am very thankful that my prayers are always heard and answered. Please guide me  to pray for peace, calm and tenacity, with the right thought, right action and right heart.

Thank You
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment