Thursday, May 1, 2014

3rd May 2014 - 7th May 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I don't know why, but physically, I'm not feeling so good lately. I hope it is just the PMS happening.
Please bless me, Thank You.

I really pray for your blessings in granting me with the patience, wisdom and understanding to deal with my dissatisfaction at work. In all honesty, I hope it is just my PMS. But I really want to enjoy my work and I am trying to make a difference. I need the wisdom and the clarity and the wit to solve these issues, so please guide me. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings and guidance in keeping my family, loved ones, my friends and all the children safe, sound and healthy, bless them to have long and prosperous lives, bless them with happiness and a smooth journey. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings for my husband at his work. Please let him have everything working out for him and let the journey be smooth sailing for him too. Thank you.

I am above all, really thankful for an amazing life filled with love and great experiences. So, I thank you for the blessings. Please continue blessing and guiding me through it all and show me the right way, the right path, to do the right thing, with the right thought and the right heart. Thank you.

Today's prayer is short and sweet.

Thank you.
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment