Tuesday, May 6, 2014

8th May 2014 - 13th May 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I've been very tardy with my prayers. I know that.
I think I might be losing a little bit of the positive "shine" in me. Umm.. I mean the 'bright-eye' wonderment I had when I first got here. Whilst I'm trying to be patient and I keep check of myself....... I'm only wondering if I am wearing out. Please guide me. Thank You.

I do know and notice the reminders you show me. To give and to share. I saw that last weekend, when a garbage collector ran across the road to donate something for an old woman. I've been too consumed to take my face out from my schedule. I think I need to take that step back for a bit. Please guide me again. Thank you.

Over and above all, please help guide me with the kids and the SA business. I honestly and sincerely want to see them succeed. I need all the help that I can get. I pray for some orders to come in. Please help. Please bless them and please guide them. Thank You.

I pray for your blessings and to guide my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need. Please bless that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank you. I miss my family.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he gets financial growth, career advancements and great opportunities from everywhere he looks. I pray also that everything goes perfectly well for him at work and that he gets the big break that he's been waiting for. Thank you.

I am thankful for a life that has treated me and my loves ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I have love, I have great and amazing experiences, I have a lot. Please guide me to share, to love and to be a good person in every way possible. Thank You.

Please, guide me in every way possible. Or reminders, reminders of what mistakes i've made and I'll correct them.

Thank you.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment