Sunday, November 2, 2014

4th November 2014 - 10th November 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Please, today I pray please let my leg heal tomorrow. Please. Please. Please.
Thank You.

I pray that my grandma has a speedy recovery and is at the mahjong table in no time. I can't wait to see her next week. Thank You!

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

I pray too for all the people whose lives aren't so great at the moment. I pray that you bless them with courage and strength to face it positively. Thank You.

I know I have only sprained my ankle and it's no big deal. I'm just disappointed that it is affecting my training. But I'm blessed, very blessed that I can still walk. It's no big deal, I know. Nevertheless, I cannot wait to start training again. Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment