Monday, January 12, 2015

14th January 2015 - 20th January 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank You for your blessings in shining a path for me. I am thankful for renewed strength to continue doing what I need to do. I know I have lost some of that feeling, but I know I am not broken, just bent.

Please continue guiding me on the right path, to have the right thought, right heart and right mind. Thank You.

I pray that my grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy in this blessed journey. Thank You.

I am so very thankful for the great opportunities I am granted with. Please guide me to make the right choices, right action with the right heart always. Remind me to be compassionate, to be kind, to share, to love with the right reasons. Thank You.

I pray for the children, the old men and women peddling the streets. I pray for them a better life.

I pray for those affected by tragedies to be strong and please bless them with unwavering faith.

Thank You very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment