Sunday, January 4, 2015

7th January 2015 - 13th January 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

It's a new year. The fingers have to stretch a little more to reach '5'.

Thank You for all the blessings. The learnings, the opportunities, the experiences. I am so thankful indeed.

Please, continue blessing my family, my grandma, my mom, my dad, my husband, my loved ones, my friends, all the children. Please bless them to be safe, sound and healthy and bless them with long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with joy and happiness and a smooth journey. Thank You.

As for me, please continue guiding me and reminding me - to be a good person, a better person. To be nice, to be compassionate, to be kind.

For all other people who are faced with tragedies, please bless them with faith and courage.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment