Monday, January 19, 2015

21st January 2015 - 27th January 2015

Dearest LB & GY

Am I doing the right things in my life?
Am I being better?

I'm trying to achieve understanding and patience, but at work.... it's so difficult. I am also struggling with the boys.

Have I lost the bright-eyed wonderment? I want to see good things.

Please LB & GY, please guide me. Guide me and bless me with love, compassion and patience and to embrace unwavering faith and tenacity. Thank You.

Please LB&  GY, please bless my family - both immediate and extended, my grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, all my friends and the children with good health, always safe, sound and healthy and bless them all with long and prosperous lives. Bless them with a journey that is smooth and full of joy. Thank You.

Those are my two utmost important prayers. I know.

But I also pray for the old men and old women peddling the streets. May they find joy and peace in their lives too.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment