Sunday, February 8, 2015

11th February 2015 - 15th February 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I am so thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful.

I don't know why I live in fear everyday of losing the ones I love. This is frightening to me. Losing them. Please LB & GY, please bless all of my loved ones, my family, my friends, all the children and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives filled with joy. Thank You.

As always, please continue guiding me to be a better person. No ego, do the right thing with the right thought and the right heart. Please, LB & GY. Please guide me.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment