Sunday, February 1, 2015

28th January 2015 - 10th February 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I cannot believe I forgot my prayers for a week. That is extremely terrible. I'm sorry.

You know, I'm at a stage of my life that there isn't anything to complain about. Life is great and I am so blessed with all the love, the opportunities, the experiences, I cannot ask for more. It is ..... amazingly unbelievable. I know that. Thank You. Thank You so much. I am thankful every moment, every day. I don't complain. I have no complains.

But I am forever living in fear that all of these will be taken away from me. I know that's not how I should be living my life. It is terrible.

Dear LB & GY,

I pray only that you bless my family, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my ;oved ones, friends and all the children that they are always safe, sound and healthy. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Please LB & GY, I cannot face losing them. :(

Please do continue guiding me to be a good person. Lately, I've been feeling really guilty about shrugging some of my responsibilities with the kids. Anyway, please do continue guiding me and reminding me to have the right thoughts, do the right action with the right heart.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment