Sunday, February 15, 2015

16th February 2015 - 4th March 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I have a special prayer today and that is please bless my family, especially my grandma with a joyous and blessed CNY celebrations. Let it be wonderful and happy for everyone. Thank You.

I am so very thankful for a blessed life. Even this morning's great run in great weather. Thank You!
Thank You for a life that has treated me and my loved ones so very well.

Please continue guiding me to share, to love, to be compassionate, to help, to be kind, to do with right thoughts, right heart and right actions. Thank You.

Please continue blessing my family, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, all of my family, all my friends, all the children and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with happiness and smooth journeys. Thank You.

Please bless everyone with a joyous CNY celebration and holidays and for those in the time of need, please bless them with strength, courage and peace.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment