Thursday, September 10, 2015

9th September 2015 - 17th September 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

It's been a whirlwind week. Thank You and Thank You and Thank You for all the blessings. I can't say Thank You enough. I am blessed. I am blessed that all the people I care about are blessed.

Please guide me continuously to find the good, to share the good and to give the good. To love and to have compassion. To be positive and have unwavering faith. Thank You for your blessings and guidance.

I pray as always, that my family, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their road smooth and filled with love. Thank You.

I would like to say a prayer for all those facing hardships. Please bless them with strength and tenacity and that the light will indeed shine for them once again.

Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment