Tuesday, September 29, 2015

1st October 2015 - 8th October 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I had an amazing trip to Hpa An. Thank You for the blessings in abundance. Sometimes, I am afraid that my luck would run out. Please guide me to stay focused, stay positive, have unwavering faith and tenacity always. Thank You.

I don't know if growing older has instilled more fear of losing the people I love. Please guide me to be at peace and calm. Thank You.

I know that I am a lucky, lucky and blessed child. Please guide me to share my abundance and always love and be compassionate. Thank You.

As always, I pray that my family - immediate and extended, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, all my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey is smooth sailing always. Thank You.

I pray for the people affected by tragedies. I pray that they find the light in the dark and for them to have unwavering faith too.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment