Thursday, October 22, 2015

22nd October 2015 - 30th October 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I know I've been very tardy with my prayers. But I'm thankful every single day for all the great things in my life. I am very lucky indeed. Very blessed indeed.

I pray as always, that my family - both immediate and extended, my Grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, all my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and the journey is smooth sailing for them all. Thank You.

I pray as always too, for your blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with clarity, wisdom, tenacity and strength in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I pray also for all those facing difficult times. I pray that you bless them and guide them and help them with strength and courage. May the light shine for them too.

I am a very lucky girl. Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment