Thursday, October 29, 2015

31st October 2015 - 9th November 2015

Dearest LB & GY,
 
I know I have so much to be thankful for. Just for today's energy to complete my workout, the car I have to take me where I need to go, the lunch I just had which was healthy and awesome. I'm so blessed. Thank You for that.
 
I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, all my friends and the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journeys smooth and filled with love and joy.
 
I pray also for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with strength, wisdom, courage and tenacity to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.
 
I say a prayer for all those in times of need at the moment. Please bless them with strength, faith and tenacity to stay positive through it all.
 
Thank You
 

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment