Tuesday, October 6, 2015

9th October 2015 - 20th October 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I am a really blessed child. I know that and I am truly grateful.

Recently, I feel I'm not doing much in terms of sharing, caring..... I wish to do more. I think maybe I'm a bit jaded with the SA project and I'm worried I will fail. What is the best way to help people? What is the best way to show compassion?

Please guide me. Guide me to share my abundances and my love in positive ways. Thank You.

As always, I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, all my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey always smooth sailing. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your blessings in helping me gain wisdom, clarity and strength in making the best and rightest decisions and stay true to myself. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I say a prayer to all those affected by tragedies. Please bless them and help them find the light and to stay positive and have unwavering faith.

I say a prayer too for my husband and my travels next week. As always, may it be safe and joyful.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment