Friday, June 7, 2013

11th June 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Since this is much in advanced, I'd like to share some of my thoughts and thanks.

I do still question sometimes, why am I doing this for the children. Am I trying to proof something? I don't know the answer. I do know that I searched deep in my heart and I truly want them to succeed, to inspire them to succeed. To help them all gain better lives and better futures ahead.

Please LB & GY, please guide me on the right path, with the right thoughts.

I'm not sure if the rain is making me feel melancholic or.... but it has finally stopped. Nevertheless, thank you for blessing me with good morning weathers so that I may still run and train and cycle and everything. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing me with such a privileged life full of such great abundances. I am most thankful because I don't think there should be more that I need. Mostly are wants. But I want a lot of things for other people too.

Namely - I would like a venue for the children to be able to learn, to be inspired, to hang out and do something worthwhile with their lives. A venue with computer rooms, a full library, a group activities room, a cafĂ©, a hall, classrooms, all with the proper furnishing and utilities. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just basic.

I would like for that old lady every morning who walks up my street, to have better food, better clothes, better shelter, better health. I don't know why she does what she does. But she looks so frail.

I would like for that old lady who sells flowers out there in the rain, to have better food, better clothes, better shelter, better health. Why does she have to be in the rain to make a living?

My heart does go out to all of these people, because comparatively, my life is bliss in heaven. I know you mentioned karma. But, in this life, in the now, I only feel - pity. And I feel helpless. I need to know what can I do to improve their lives? Short of buying her flowers, buying food for them and all.

Dearest LB & GY,

Please guide me. Please guide me with the wisdom to do the right things with the right thoughts. Always.

As always, please keep my family, loved ones and friends safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment