Tuesday, June 4, 2013

6th June 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I would like to say my prayer of thanks.

I know there's all these leaking and flooding in my apartment. It is.... not conducive but, at least I am blessed with an apartment to live in. A roof over my head, shelter, comfort. So, I am thankful for that. Please bless the people who aren't as privileged as I am too. Help them or else, help me help them. Please. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the food that I get to eat and choose and be fussy over. Please bless the people who are less privileged than I am too. And help me help them. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the blessed opportunities you had granted me and also my husband. Thank you so much for the experiences. Please help me help the people who need such opportunities. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the love I know, am enveloped in, am showered me. Please also bless the people who do not have such great abundance of love and help me show the way by guiding me to have love and compassion always. Always, always. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the great abundances in my life. I truly am. No matter what ways I look at it, I am a blessed and lucky child. Life is great indeed.

Please continue guiding me to be a good person always, to guide me to have strength, wisdom, clarity and compassion. Please show me signs or remind me if I stray from the path. Thank you for always hearing my prayers and answering them. I am grateful.

Thank you for a life of abundance. Please continue blessing and guiding me to do right, to think right and to feel right.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment