Monday, June 10, 2013

13th June 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Seeing this is my prayer in advanced, I'd like to say a special prayer.

But first of all, thank you for an absolutely amazing weather for my swimming this morning. 4km! I'm overjoyed :) Thank you!

I would like to say a prayer for the old lady who sells flowers by the road. Please bless her. I should've done something today to help her. I don't understand about all the karma thing and why her  life should be difficult that way (where does she go when it rains? I hope she is ok and someone provides shelter for her. I pray for it.) but I cannot help my feelings and I feel sorry, and I feel pity.

Please guide me how to help. For right now, all I can think of is to purchase her flowers - if possible, all of it.

I would like to say a prayer for the old lady who sweeps the driveway of houses along this street, even in the rain. Again, I do not know why she does what she does and I do not know why at this age, she still has to do this. I only hope for you to guide me to help them in the best way I possibly can.

I say a prayer for all those who are in need today. Please bless them with hope and strength. And I pray for miracles for them.

Please continue guiding me.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment