Friday, June 28, 2013

2nd July 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Since this is my prayer in advanced, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks.

I am indeed very thankful for the guidance you have given me. To do the right thing, with the right thoughts. Please continue guiding me and let my values in life be correct so that I may inspire others to do the same. Thank you.

I am blessed to have your guidance as well - in the time where I have so much money and I can be honest with it - because the money isn't mind. I think this is doing the right thing with the right thought. Thank you. I will not abuse the trust everyone had placed upon me.

I am thankful everyday for the kind people I meet, for the great experiences I have. Thank you for the blessings. Please guide me to be kind to others too and share my great experiences.

I am thankful everyday for all the love I have from my family, loved ones and friends. Thank you for the blessings. Please guide me to share my love and let compassion rule my life.

I am thankful everyday for the abundances I have - the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. Thank you for the blessings. Please guide me to share these abundances with those less privileged.

I would still like to say a prayer for the old ladies and that old man selling flowers on the streets. Please guide me to do right by them and please bless them with miracles. Thank you.

I would like to say Thank You for blessing us with the great good luck of securing another apartment in the area of our choice. Please bless us and let this be a smooth settling down. Thank you.

I pray also - that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for all the children I work for....... that they be inspired and motivated to achieve all their dreams and that they grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

Please bless all of us.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment