Wednesday, August 14, 2013

15th August 2013 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

Today I am doing additional prayers.

I would like to say Thank You for blessing me and surrounding me with kind-hearted people and friends.

I do not know why it had been such a challenge trying to meet a really kind and honest landlord here, but I believe every action, every situation has a reason.

I think perhaps you are testing my wit, my compassion and my perseverance in the face of dealing with people who are unkind, greedy, etc. And in my head, I can only think, at those moments that people who are as such require more compassion than anything else. I'm just questioning myself - whether I really have it in me t be compassionate towards them. I mean,..... do I?

I know if I cannot feel positive feelings for them, I should relinquish any feelings at all. I'm trying here. I hope you guide me.

When I have thoughts of sending a hamper to the said landlord, what is my real motive? Do I really want to say Thank You for his "kindness" or what? I know one of it is to ensure I smooth things over with them and hope for a better start to our stay. What should I feel?

Please guide me.

Thank you.
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment