Sunday, August 4, 2013

6th August 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Lately, I'm not feeling very patient nor ... compassionate. I do not know what is getting to me.
I need you guidance to help me continue striving to be a better person.

I wonder too why did the old lady not use the new umbrella I gave to her. Why did I give her an umbrella? Can you help me look at myself?

Most of all, I think what is important is that I want to have the right reasons to do what I do. Drama and all aside in my head. I really do pray for your guidance to help me and guide me to have right reasons and right actions. Right thoughts and pure mind may be a little harder to achieve, I think. But I will try. Let's start tomorrow :) Please guide me. Thank you.

If I asked myself sincerely, yes, I am of course very thankful for all the blessings in my life. Everything is a blessing, I believe. The weather, the things I eat, the clothes I have, the people I meet, everything! I know that I am a very lucky and blessed child. I know sometimes I eat bad food or I meet bad people or I am in a bad situation. And I need the guidance during these times to have the clarity, the wisdom and the strength to do right, to act right and to feel right. So I do need your guidance. Most of all, I need your guidance to help me continue being compassionate. Most importantly, with the right reasons. Thank you.

Sometimes, I do not know what more do I want. Why is that so? Am I being greedy? Which is wrong?

Please LB & GY, I need guidance.

Today, I'd say my prayers for my family, my loved ones and my friends and all those in need - I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. I pray that everything goes smoothly for them and they are always happy. Thank you.

Is it bad of me to consider going to the pagoda and then decide I should do it all at the end of the month when I have the time?

Dear LB & GY,

Help me and guide me. But bless all those around me too.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment