Wednesday, August 7, 2013

9th August 2013 - 12th August 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I know this is an advanced prayer, as usual. Today, I would like to say my prayer of thanks.

Thank you for the glorious weather in the mornings despite the rainy season dawning upon us so that I may do what I love - training outdoors.

Thank you for blessing me with kind people around me all the time. I know this is your teachings and your guidance - just as others can show their kindness to me, so to can I for others. Please continue guiding me hereby to be a good person, to guide me to rule my life with compassion and kindness always. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing me with a great abundances of opportunities in my life. I am thankful for these opportunities and I know it is upon me to learn and to share.

Thank you for blessing me with so much love in my life. This is unbelievably awesome, I must say - forgive my juvenile choice of words. But I am really thank for this and will always remember to show others love too.

Thank you for blessing me with abundances of everything good in my life - the food, the love, the clothes, the roofs over my head, the everything. I know you will continue blessing me and guiding me to share all these abundances with others less privileged than I.

Thank you for hearing out and answering my prayers always. Please continue guiding me to be a good person. I will strive to be one, despite all the drama in my head.

Most of all, always guide me to do right, for the right reasons and with the right mind.

Please guide me with the strength to have unwavering faith. I may falter and when I do, please send me a sign, any sign, to guide me back on the correct path. Thank you.

I know it seems I have been losing touch with my spirituality lately. Or I'm not even sure if I had it previously. But please do offer me your guidance. Thank you.

And as always, I pray that my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes perfectly well for them. Thank you.

Please bless he old ladies and old men peddling these streets and let them have a good life too.

Thank you.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment