Wednesday, August 21, 2013

23rd August 2013 - 26th August 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Ok. I think I am PMS-ing. And I am feeling tearful at everything. What is going on?

I want to move in to my new apartment with a happy feeling. And therefore, please bless us and guide us through this and let everything go smoothly for the move.

I'm reflecting on some things and I feel like I am crying over nothing. The rental, the renovation costs, the sudden increase in my gym fees. It's all.... rather depressing. I thought I would like to call MM my home. Please guide me and show me a sign. I know there are good people out there. I know it. I pray for unwavering faith. Thank you.

I would like to count my blessings today.

I am thankful for great awesome weather for me to train outdoors.

I am thankful for having an apartment to move to.

I am thankful for all the food I get to eat.

I am thankful for all the love that surrounds me.

I am thankful for all the clothes I have.

I am thankful for all the monies I have in my bank.

I am thankful for all the kind people I meet everyday.

I am thankful for being given the opportunities to live my life with compassion and kindness.

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I would like to pray for your guidance. Please, I would like your guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person. I pray for strength, clarity and wisdom. I pray for unwavering faith. I pray for courage to face my own demons and to face that of others. I pray for you to show me signs that you are guiding me. Thank you.

As always, I would like to pray for my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

Please bless me for the move. Please bless my husband too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment