Tuesday, May 12, 2015

13th May 2015 - 19th May 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

Again, I cannot begin where to say how thankful and blessed I am..... in this life. Everything, everything is like a dream. Thank You for the blessings.

I am just a little lost about how I can help more. Especially with the children. I don't know what got into me. Please guide me here.

As always, I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journeys smooth sailing. Thank You.

I actually haven't seen the old lady selling flowers for a long, long time now. I hope she is well and she is better. Please bless her. Thank You.

I still long for those days of my bright-eyed wonderment. Have I fatigued? Have I jaded? What happened? LB & GY, please guide me. I want to help more and have more compassion. Thank You.

I am so utterly, utmostly thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. Please guide me to do the right thing, with the right thought and the right heart. Thank You.

I pray for those who are facing something tragic in their lives right now. Please bless them with peace, strength and courage in the face of tragedy and let them emerge stronger than before.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment