Monday, May 18, 2015

20th May 2015 - 26th May 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I thought I had a pretty no-issue PMS this month but just feel awfully tired today. Weird :)

Anyway, I am still feeling the bliss of thankfulness at the love that I have in my life. I cannot believe how lucky I am. I am so blessed and so thankful. My life is awesome and I am so grateful. Thank You. Thank You for a blessed life in which me and my loved ones have been treated so well.

Please continue blessing my family, my Mom, Dad, Grandma, my husband, my loved ones, my friends, the children and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey always smooth and filled with love and joy. Thank You.

Please continue guiding me to be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. Please guide me and bless me with courage, tenacity, wisdom and strength to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavors and stay true to myself. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I need to remember to find beauty everywhere. Please guide me, LB & GY.

I would like to say a prayer for those affected by tragedy or those staring in the face of tragedy. Please help them stay strong and positive and help then keep the faith. Let them see the light soon.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment