Tuesday, May 26, 2015

27th May 2015 - 2nd June 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

Whilst you are blessing me with a lot of opportunities, please do guide me in making the rightest and best decisions and that I am not judging things based on my emotions. Please, guide me. Thank You. I am of course extremely thankful and grateful for the blessings. It is amazing for me to get those opportunities. Thank You.

As always, please bless my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends, the children and all those in need that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless their journey with lots of love and joy and let it be smooth sailing always. Thank You.

I am thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for the love, kindness and great experiences I see and get everyday. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for opportunities to share and help. Please continue guiding me to be compassionate, kind and caring. Thank You.

I say a prayer for those who are facing tragedies - I pray that you bless them with strength, courage, and unwavering faith and let there be light for them soon.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment