Tuesday, June 9, 2015

12th June 2015 - 24th June 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank You for an awesome trip to Chiang Mai last week. I am so, so, so blessed! There had been a lot of reminders for a lot of things during the trip. But mainly was to focus on being compassionate and kind. I will remember. Thank You.

Thank You for blessing my family and loved ones and me with a life that had treated us very very well. I do pray for continuous blessings on all of them and especially my Grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband - keep them all safe, sound and healthy and let them live long and prosperous lives. I pray that their journeys are always smooth sailing and full of joy and love for them. Thank You.

I do pray for the children too - please guide me to guide them better. Please guide me to make a difference in their lives. Please guide me to impart the best knowledge to them in ways that I know. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person. I will strive to take note of my action, my thoughts and my emotions. I pray for your guidance and please bless me with strength, wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. Thank You.

I say a special prayer for all those affected by tragedies - may their souls rest in peace and may their families find strength and peace and light. I pray for them.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment