Thursday, June 4, 2015

3rd June 2015 - 11th June 2015

Dearest LB & GY,
 
That was a right good scare I had regarding my housing. I was though, trying to stay positive through it and trying to keep calm and learning not to assign any emotion. It was tough. But today, I will be officially renewing my contract and for that, I am so, so, so grateful and thankful and everything. Thank You. Thank You and Thank You.
 
Today, I will also be taking a holiday trip with my husband. Once again, I cannot even begin to say how grateful I am for being so blessed in my life. Nothing, nothing and nothing I can complain about nor do I want to. I'm the luckiest girl alive and I cannot be grateful enough.
 
Please continue blessing my family, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, all my loved ones, extended families, my friends and all the children and that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that their journeys are always smooth sailing, full of love. Thank You.
 
I pray for your continued guidance in helping me become a better person - one who is kind, understanding, compassionate, patient and inspiring. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with strength, courage, wisdom and tenacity to make the best and rightest decisions and stay true to myself. I pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.
 
I would like to say a prayer too for all who are affected by tragedies, that they stay strong. I cannot imagine the horror they must be going through and I am not sure I may even be able to bear it for myself. But for them, I pray that you grant them the strength and courage and I pray that you grant them light.
 
Thank You
 

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment