Thursday, June 25, 2015

25th June 2015 - 1st July 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I have been really, really tardy with my prayers this year. I'm sorry for that. I also don't want to have to pray only when things doesn't look good, you know. But I think prayers help me keep a positive mind.

I am facing more and more fears, at least once a day of losing my loved ones. I don't know my mind keeps going back there. Please guide me. Thank You.

As always, I say my prayers for my family, my mom, my dad, my grandma, my husband, all my loved ones, friends and all the children - please bless them always to be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journeys smooth sailing. Thank You.

I am thankful, very thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the food, clothes, roofs, the great experiences, the love and so much good things in my life. I really have no complains and nothing more I can ask for. I do ask for your guidance to help me be a better person - kinder, more understanding, more patient, more compassionate, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain strength, courage, wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions and staying true to myself. I pray for your guidance in helping me be more compassionate and share my love. Thank You.

Please guide me with the children as well. I need it. Thank You.

Here, I say a prayer for all those who have to slog it out in the rain to earn a living. I shall not complain about the rain. But please bless them with good things too. It's hard for them.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment