Monday, June 29, 2015

2nd July 2015 - 8th July 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

My life is so awesome, I thank you for that. For blessing me and my loved ones with a life that is good to all of us. Very blessed indeed.

Last week, I saw a little boy selling flowers in the pouring rain. It's..... in my eyes, it's wrong. I grew up in a very, very lucky environment. How can I help people like him? What can I do? Please guide me. I want to help. I want to do everything I can in my powers and ability. So, please guide me.

I pray too for all the old ladies and old men out trying to make a living on the streets. I pray that they get a better life. I pray that someone takes care of them too. Again - what can I do? How can I help? Please guide me.

So, I am thankful for my life. I will not complain about the rain. Nor the sun. Everything's good and I've everything I need and more. So, again, how can I help others? Please guide me.

I pray as always, that my family - my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my loved ones, all my friends, all the children - are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that their journey is always smooth sailing, filled with love and laughter. Thank You.

I can only keep praying for your guidance in helping me become a better person to help people who need in this world. Please guide me. Thank You.

I pray too for all affected by tragedies - that they find peace and strength and that they find strength within themselves to shine through.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment