Sunday, January 20, 2013

22nd January 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Today morning was absolute perfection as I had a fairly great run and it was an absolutely great community breakfast session. Thank you for the experience.

I read somewhere or someone's post to practise  praying whenever I need toand not just once a day as part of my daily rule. So, I'm praying now.

I know the past week had seen some of my very bad behaviour rearing its ugly head and and I am aware and conscious of it. I thought I was feeling better yesterday and today.... However my landlady's email had thrown me off kilter for awhile. 

I'm working on my compassion and patience and kindness. And ego. And I do, do so pray for your blessings and guidance to help me become a better person. With this landlady issue, I just want us to have a smooth stay here in this new apartment and that everything goes well and of course I'd still like to believe that we had been blessed enough to meet a landlord and landlady who is kind and understanding to us. Therefore, I pray for faith and I pray for wisdom and strength. I'm working on not being an egotistical idiot and just learn to take the road less travelled by backing out amicably. Which is why I am praying for strength, wisdom and faith that everything will be all right.

Please continue blessing and guiding me andblessing my husband and myself with a smooth stay here in Myanmar. 

Thank you.

Eileen  

No comments:

Post a Comment