Monday, January 21, 2013

23rd January 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Since this is another prayer in advanced, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks. I also think it will be good for me.

Thank you for showing me the kindness of a taxi driver today.

Thank you for blessing me with an abundance of food and I never know hunger. Please bless me and guide me to share these abundances.

Thank you for blessing me with an abundance of all my basic needs that I never need to know what it's like to sleep out on the streets in the cold nor do I know what it feels like not to have enough clothes to keep warm. Please bless me and guide me to share these abundances.

Thank you for blessing me with all the love in the world from my family, my loved ones and from my husband. I am blessed and I am a lucky child indeed as I never need to know what it's like without love in the world. Please bless me and guide me to love with all my heart and to show love to everything in this world.

Thank you for blessing me with an abundance of great opportunities and learning experiences. Please bless me and guide me with the wisdom and clarity to share my experiences and opportunities in a positive manner.

Thank you for blessing me with a show of kindness and compassion from others, even from strangers. Please bless me and guide me to always, always remember to rule my life with kindness and compassion too. I sorely lack on this.

I continue to pray for your blessings and guidance and I pray for strength, wisdom, clarity and unwavering faith. I don't know what is wrong with me lately and I need to be guided back to the path of faith.

Thank you for your guidance, always.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment