Sunday, January 6, 2013

8th January 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I need some guidance and some directions regarding my commitment to help the kids get out of their poverty cycle. I was very upset with one of the caretakers and I reacted emotionally. I think it was more of annoyance with the lazy attitude, and on one hand, I think I was unfair because I do not honestly know about what he goes through or what compels him and I don't know the first thing about raising children. But on the other hand, I also honestly felt that for someone in his position at the moment, he needs to do something serious about it and not wait for hand-outs.

What should I do?
I pray for your guidance, to give me the wisdom and clarity to do what I do and what I want to do with a clear conscience and all the right reasons.

Aside from that, I am grateful and thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answerd. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

Please bless my Por Por's soul and let her be reunited with my Kung Kung and may the both of them gain eternal peace. Thank you.

Please bless my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with happiness and let everything go smoothly for them all. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures too. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing my husband and I with great opportunities here in YG. Please continue blessing and guiding us and let us both get the big break that we've been waiting for. Please also bless and guide us in this journey and let everything go smoothly for us always. Thank you.

Please, show me your guidance and guide me with the purpose of my ....  voluntary work. I need to know. Please show me and guide me.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment