Monday, January 21, 2013

24th January 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I cannot explain my feelings, really. I have no idea what the hell is really wrong with me. I don't know if I am being over-sensitive or I'm just over-dramatizing things or what....... Everything's going quite well and I have no reasons to be feeling all funky. I'm not all funky. It's like one minute, I feel a bit low and then I feel chatty. What's with the mood swings, I have no idea. :(

Please guide me with strength, with clarity and with wisdom and please guide me also back onto the path of unwavering faith. Thank you.

I would still like to do my prayer of Thanks today because I find sometimes, this helps.

I am thankful for living such a blessed life and for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I know things have worked out very well lately for my husband and I and I cannot say how thankful I am of that. And at the same times, I want to make sure I don't let it all get to my head. I still want to be very down-to-earth about it. Please guide me with wisdom and clarity.

I am thankful as always for being blessed with so much privileges in my life and an abundance of food, clothes, roofs and monies. Please guide me to always remember to share and share with my heart. I have plenty. I know that. Please guide me with wisdom and strength.

I am thankful for all the love that always surrounds me. I am so blessed to know such love. Please guide me to always love with my heart and to rule my life with kindness, compassion and love. Please guide me with wisdom and clarity as well as the strength.

I am thankful for the great opportunities and great experiences that comes my way. I am blessed with these learning experiences. Please guide me to remember to share my good fortune, my learnings and my experiences so that others may benefit from it. Please guide me with strength and wisdom.

My life is great and I cannot explain my mood swings. Please guide me. Please do.

I would like to also say my prayers for my family, my loved ones and friends. Please bless them and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures.

Thank you very much for yet another day of listening and answering my prayers. I am grateful.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment