Monday, February 18, 2013

19th February 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

First of all, I would like to say a tremendous Thank You for a blessed and joyful CNY celebration with my family. As always, it was great and a lot of fun. And most of all, I'm happy to see my loved ones happy. I may not be able to vouch for all.... but nevertheless, Thank You.

Today, for my prayers, I would like to have a bit of a conversation as something is disturbing me. I am afraid that.... that this year is the last CNY celebration I get to have with my Grandma. I honestly don't think I am ready to lose her and I don't think I ever will be. Not her, not anyone for that matter. Just thinking about it had got me feeling really rather down and not positive nor perky.

I don't understand the concept of letting go in that way and it hurts me deeply when someone I love departs. I am not sure when I will start understanding this concept, but I know for now, I am just not ready. Do you think I am selfish? Or am I just being stubborn in accepting your teachings?

Today, therefore, I am going to make a few very special prayers. I pray that you will bless me (for my own selfish reasons, I know)... and all my loved ones with many more years of joyful reunion and celebrations. I sincerely hope you will grant me this joy. As you already know, family is very important to me and for some reason, I like them intact. Please, LB & GY. I pray for your blessings.

I pray also for your guidance in blessing me with wisdom and strength and clarity to face my life's journey ahead. To guide me always onto the path of unwavering faith. I am not sure why I feel my faith is just not strong, or maybe it is I who isn't strong. So, please guide me.

Other than that, aside from the usual prayers that I always make, which I will resume again tomorrow, I pray also always, for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and for them to live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with good health, longevity and prosperity and may they always be happy, and that everything goes smoothly for them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment