Wednesday, February 6, 2013

7th Feb 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thinking today is my worse PMS day in a long time. I get it, I'm reminding myself to work with compassion. But I think I am seriously lacking in patience. I try to tell myself - that the poor dude is just trying to make a living. Anyway, I have 2 more days to try with him. Maybe I just miss my regular taxi guy. He was good. Definitely so good. Thank you for giving me the chance to meet with him.

I would like to do my prayer of Thanks today. I sometimes feel it helps when my mind is not at peace, it helps to say my prayer of thanks. Please kindly guide me.

Of course, I am grateful and thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I live in luxury and I know I shouldn't complain about anything at all. There is actually nothing in my life to complain about. Please guide me to do the right thing. I am, really am grateful for a blessed and abundant life.

I am thankful for the abundance of great opportunities and experiences you have showered upon me and my husband here in YG. I cherish the moments and I cherish the experiences. Please continue blessing and guiding the both of us so that we share these experiences and opportunities with people who are not as privileged as we are and we share our learnings and knowledge with yet more of others.

I am thankful, so thankful for the love I have in my life. I have love all over and I should learn to always rule my life with compassion and love. Sometimes, my anger is caused by frustrations and I know most of the time, it is by pure impatience. Please guide me to do right. Please do, do guide me. Show me a sign. Please.

I am thankful for all the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I know I am really blessed and lucky. I never have to know what starvation is, nor sleeping on the streets nor not having clothes to wear. On the contrary, I have an abundance of it all. Please guide me to share with open hear and open arms with people who need these more than me.

Over and above that, please let this PMS go away. I want to be a good person - always and every moment. I do not want to be affected by my frustrations or impatience. Please guide me. I want to be a good person, think good thoughts and do good deeds. Please guide me.

Thank you.

Eileen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment