Monday, February 18, 2013

20th February 2013 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I was suddenly overcome by emotions and I am suddenly missing my Por Por very much.
I'm not even sure I have recovered from the loss. How long a time does it take for me to recover? I thought I was ok? How come?

I don't understand.

But I hate thinking about the fact that I will never hear her voice again or see her or hug her.

I don't like this feeling, LB & GY.

Please help me.

Please guide me.

Just remembering her is bringing me tears. Why? I am remembering happy memories of her. But I'm crying. I don't know why.

I've finished my period. So why am I feeling like this. This can't be PMS.

I'm so afraid of seeing her photos, because I'm afraid of the pain of missing her and the reality of never seeing her again.

Please help me.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment