Sunday, February 3, 2013

6th February 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Since I am doing my prayers in advanced, I'd like to say my prayer of Thanks.

I am thankful for all that I have. I am.

I am first and foremost thankful for being blessed with a great family who showers me with unconditional love. They had provided for me and given me a great foundation in which I can jump off of and pursue my dreams. That I am so thankful for. I am also thankful for more love, from my husband, my friends and all my loved ones. Please continue blessing me and also guiding me to show my love whole-heartedly and also to guide me to think with compassion and rule my life with compassion always. Thank you.

I am thankful for the great abundances I have in my life. Everything is in abundance and nothing is ever short. For that,  am so thankful for your blessings. I have an abundance of food, clothes, roofs over my head, money, friends, love, opportunities, great experiences..... everything in abundance! I am so blessed indeed! Please continue blessing me and guiding me to share all of my abundances and privileges with those who aren't as privileged as I. Thank you.

I am thankful for having an able-body to do what I wish, to train, to enjoy, to think...... I am very very extremely blessed. I know that. Thank you. Please continue guiding me and blessing me to always have great health. But I would also like to pray that my family and loved ones are all always safe, soumd and healthy too and free from harm and hurt and live long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

Please do continue showing me your blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person in every way possible. Please show me signs and please give me reminders should I forget. Thank you.

I couldn't ask for more because I am so blessed. I know that. Just that, we all always ask for more anyway. And I hpe that is not wrong.

Thank you

Eileen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment