Thursday, June 12, 2014

14th June 2014 - 24th June 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm travelling again and as such will do my prayers in advanced. As usual.

I think I'm kinda feeling like the weather because I'm so worried and so afraid of losing my loved ones. I think I am obsessed with it and I absolutely fear it. I do not know how to deal with it. At the moment, I'm only pushing it away from my head.

Please first and foremost, I'd like to pray that my family, my loved ones and all my friends are always safe, sound and healthy and tha they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for him. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments. Thank You.

I pray for your guidance in helping me learn to let go. Is that correct? Learning to let go?

I pray for strength.

Most of all, I pray for my grandma's speedy recovery.

Thank You
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment