Sunday, June 1, 2014

3rd June 2014 - 12th June 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Doing my prayers way in advanced again.

Sometimes, I am not sure about why I do what I do.
Sometimes, I question my motives or my objectives.

I think I do have good intentions. I see someone helpless, I want to help.
I want to do my best. But somewhere along the way, the lines kind blur for me. I don't know why.
I lose my direction. Is it? I lose my end game. I am not sure.

Today, I pray for your guidance. I pray for your guidance in keeping me on the right path. Thank you.

Of course, I would like to say Thank You. I cannot say Thank You enough for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am grateful for your blessings. Please continue blessing my family, loved ones and all my friends and all those in need. Bless them to be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. Bless them with happiness and smooth sailing journeys that they undertake. Thank you.

Bless my husband too. Guide him too on the right path and let him find happiness.

I also pray for the smooth ride this Saturday and everything goes well. Please bless me and guide me and give me the strength for this ride.

Thank You very much.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment