Monday, June 23, 2014

25th June 2014 - 30th June 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a blessed trip to Singapore. I didn't know I would be so excited about learning. It was awesome for me. Really. Thank you for such a blessed opportunity. 

Today, I'd like to say a few prayers : 

I pray that my grandma recovers soon and she'll be able to walk again and she'll be happy and chirpy and full of fire. Please, LB & GY. Please bless her with a long and prosperous life full of joy and happiness. Thank You. 

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all the children and all in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives and that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them always. Thank You. 

I pray also that you will bless me, my husband and the YC with great apartment deals and everything works out smoothly for us in this front and the whole move would be smooth and great. Please, please, please. 

Thank You.

I know I am losing my patience with many a things recently in this country and maybe it is me, not praying as regularly as I used to. But everyday, I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person. Please do remind me always. I know sometimes the smiles of a stranger is your reminder that there are good in this world. So, thank you for the reminders. I need it. 

Thank you. 

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment