Sunday, November 9, 2014

11th November 2014 - 13th November 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Actually, I am so thankful for the blessed life that I lead. All the indulgences. I am really thankful.

I pray though for my ankle's speedy recovery and that I'll be running by next week. Please. Thank You. I am not complaining, I know. It is minor and I am able to do other training. But I'm sad that I can't run and by right, I shouldn't be. I know that I am still blessed and I'm sure this is a calling out for me to rest something. But still, I pray to be running next week. Thank You!

I pray that my grandma recovers speedily and will be back at the mahjong table by next week too! I will see her this week and I'm excited and happy. Please bless her with a long and prosperous life. Thank You.

I pray that my family, my husband, my loved ones, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy. I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray also that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

I would like to say a prayer for the old folks who don't have much, we are peddling the streets here and everywhere.... I pray that they are happy and healthy and they live joyous lives. Please. Thank You.

I really hope to remember praying on Friday. !

Meanwhile, please continue guiding me to be a good person always.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment