Tuesday, November 11, 2014

14th November 2014 - 24th November 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I'll be going home this Friday. Very excited to see my family again. Thank You for the kind blessings.

Please keep my loved ones in MM safe while I'm away. Thank You.

I am grateful and thankful for a really good life. How can I say Thank You enough? I just want to pray for your blessings and guidance to help me be a better person, a compassionate person. To do the right action with the right heart and the right mind. Thank You.

I pray, really really pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

I pray that my grandma has a speedy recovery and is back at the mahjong table in no time and that she lives a long, prosperous and joyous life. Thank You.

Please keep all my loved ones safe.

Please bless humankind with kindness and compassion.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment