Monday, November 24, 2014

26th November 2014 - 1st December 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I know I've been rather tardy with my prayers this year.

But not a day goes by that I am not thankful for all the blessings we are receiving. I am so blessed indeed. I continue to pray that all my prayers are heard and answered and that you continue guiding me to be a good person, a better person. Thank You.

I pray that my grandma has a speedy recovery and that she will be full of laughter and joy. I pray that she is always safe, sound and healthy and that she lives a long and prosperous life. I pray for her to be happy always and to stay positive. Please LB & GY. Please. Thank You.

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives, full of joy and happiness and that their journey is always smooth for them. Thank You.

I am not ready to part with anyone. I am not, LB & GY. I am not. Please bless all of my loved ones. Really.

And lastly, I pray for everyone who has to go through pain and tragedy to be strong, to find strength and courage in their own prayers.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment