Friday, November 21, 2014

25th November 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I just want to say Thank You for a great trip back home.

But I feel awful for losing my cool with Ah Por. Why didn't I realize it before? I miss her so much now. I don't know why I couldn't let her have her way. What got into me? I feel awful. I really feel awful.

I want her to be happy. I really want her to be happy.

Please LB & GY, please bless her with happiness and joy and a long and prosperous life. Please, LB & GY. Please. I pray. Please.

I miss her now and I feel awful for my idiotic outburst and childish behaviour. It was truly uncalled for. I should've known better.

Please LB & GY, please let her be happy, strong, healthy and let her live a long, long life full of joy. Please.

Thank You
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment