Sunday, December 14, 2014

16th December 2014 - 22nd December 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I pray and I pray from the bottom of my heart, for your blessings in keeping all my family, my loved ones and all the children safe, sound and healthy and bless them with long and prosperous lives. Please Mr. B. I live in fear of losing them. I am not ready to face it. Please. Thank You.

I pray also for your blessings and guidance in reaching out to those who need it, those who need courage and sunshine to face yet another day. May they find the strength to stay positive and fight on for better days. Thank You.

I pray for your blessings in reaching out to the old who are still working hard to earn a living. May they find peace, happiness and prosperity in a life that is free from pain and heartaches. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance to help me become a better person - kind, compassionate, one who thinks right, does right and feels right always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with strength, courage, tenacity and wisdom to do what is right and what is needed. Thank You.

I am utmostly thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for a life worth sharing and caring and loving. I am thankful that my prayers are always heard and answered. I am a lucky and blessed child indeed.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment