Monday, December 22, 2014

23rd December 2014 - 30th December 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I think it's just my PMS....... am I feeling tired? With the kids? With the project? I don't know what to do actually. As in, what decision I need to make...... or should make. Wow. Please guide me to do the right thing, with the right heart and the right thoughts. Thank You.

I pray also that you bless my grandma with a speedy recovery and that she lives a long and prosperous life. I pray that she is filled with joy everyday. Thank You.

I pray that all of my family, my loved ones, my friends and all the children and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

I pray that the year will end on a positive note for everyone. I pray that you bless those who need with strength and courage to keep fighting and stay positive. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with wisdom, courage, tenacity, strength and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions and staying true to myself. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay positive, be at peace and calm, stay focused and have unwavering faith. Thank You.

Lastly, I pray also that 2015 is a great and awesome year for all.

Thank You!

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment