Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2nd December 2014 - 8th December 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Wow, I totally forgot one day of my prayers.
I am not sure how to view this, but I do remember every morning to say my prayers....... but I always have some excuse - time, do not want to open the door, mostly, it's just lazy. I'm sorry for that. I should be more mindful.

I would like to say Thank You for the blessings you have showered me with as well as my loved ones. Thank You for a life that has treated all of us really well. Thank You and Thank You. I am so thankful and so blessed.

I pray that my grandma recovers speedily. I pray that she is always happy and positive. I pray that she is safe, sound and healthy and that she lives a long and prosperous life. I pray too that my family, loved ones, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives too. I pray also that they are always happy. Thank You.

I pray for the old men and old women peddling the streets here. I hope they are always well. I haven't bought flowers for a long time now. I should buy some tomorrow. It's getting cold for the old lady. Please bless them all.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment