Monday, December 8, 2014

9th December 2014 - 15th December 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm blessed, so blessed for a life that has really treated all my loved ones very well. Thank You for that.

I pray for your blessings in keeping all my loved ones safe, sound and healthy and bless them with long and prosperous lives too. Thank You. I pray that they are always happy and their journey always be full of great things and joy. Thank You.

I pray that my grandma recovers speedily and will be in her fiesty self to celebrate our next CNY together. I pray for your blessings in blessing her with a long and prosperous life full of happiness and joy. Thank You.

I pray that this journey with the kids will be smooth sailing always and I pray for your blessings and guidance to grant all of us with courage, wisdom, tenacity and strength in facing the challenges ahead. Thank You.

I pray for all the people going through a tough time now and may your blessings guide them with the strength and courage to stay positive and thrive during these times. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - right mind, right heart and right actions. Please do guide me. Thank You.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank You

Eileen

p/s : I do have something on my mind - it almost feels as if I don't have as much compassion as I did when I first started living here in Myanmar. Have I finished discovering much of good things? I miss that the donation box is left outdoors and now, it is no longer left out there. Please guide me in finding the positive side of Myanmar again. Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment