Sunday, December 28, 2014

31st December 2014 - 6th January 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I am grateful for your blessings that yesterday's event went on without much of a hitch. Thank You.

I am a little displeased with myself of late. I was blaming it on my PMS, and I think perhaps, I need a few moments to myself  to properly reflect on my terrible behaviour of late. I want to win, I want to have the last say, I want things to go according to my plans, I'm frustrated and irritated with things and with people.

More so than ever, LB & GY, I need your guidance. I do not want to spiral down this road. I don't think I am feeling ungrateful or I'm complaining about my life. I just find that I am so impatient and so uninspiring.

I am really grateful and thankful for a life that has treated me and my family well. We are very blessed indeed. I am thankful for all the great things in my life. I have so much love and support, what more can I ask for?

I just pray for your blessings and guidance to help me find peace with the decisions I make, find courage and strength and tenacity in carrying out the decisions I make and find the wisdom to make the right decisions.

So, LB & GY, please do bless me with your guidance and reminders.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment